WAYS TO WORK WITH LIZ Gendreau
Press & Media
Interested in an interview, featuring me, or working together?
AS SEEN IN
Ways To Work Together
Liz Gendreau can write and/or talk about: women seeking financial independence; female breadwinners/six figure earners/millionaires; getting through and preparing for a financial crisis; and kids and money.
About Liz, The Founder
"I believe we can create opportunities for corporate, career-driven women to create their own change, on their own terms, through education, inspiring content, and brand partnerships."
Liz Gendreau has decades of experience working in technology at large Fortune 500 companies, speaking to audiences of all sizes. Chief Mom Officer is her passion project, dedicated to teaching breadwinning moms all about money, work, frugal family fun, and financial freedom using the power of humor and stories.
She has been featured in major media sites such as Forbes, Business Insider, Marketwatch, CNBC, USA Today, and Money.
She holds a BS in Accounting and an MBA from the University of Connecticut, and lives at home with a house full of boys – her husband, three sons, a dog and a cat.
Major Media Appearences
- I Have A Six Figure Job And My Husband Stays Home With The Kids (also featured on MSN Lifestyle) | Read It Here
- 10 Best Pieces Of Money Advice |Read It Here
- Married Female Breadwinners Lying On The Census | Read It Here
- Connecticut Family Paid Off Their Mortgage 17 Years Early | Read It Here
- A Mom Of Three Paid Off Her Mortgage 17 Years Early |Read It Here
- Choose FI: Breaking the Glass Ceiling
- Bigger Pockets Money – From Near Death to Debt Free
- Marriage, Kids, and Money – How To Increase Your Salary & Become A Millionaire In Your 30’s
- Stacking Benjamins
- FIRE Drill: Breadwinning Female Millionaires & Six Figure Moms
- Chain of Wealth
- Everyday Money – How To Find Balance And Make Smart Money Decisions
- Diverse FI – And you can find an interview they did with my husband too
Guest Blog Posts
- Budgets Are Sexy: Reaching FI On One Income – Moms
- White Coat Investor: Lessons From Everyday Breadwinning, Six Figure, Millionaire Moms
- Physician on FIRE: Chief Mom Officer Christopher Guest Post, Overcoming Obstacles to FI
- ESI, Earn Save Invest: Scale Interview
- Go Curry Cracker: Teaching Kids Money Lessons
- Millennial Boss: Managing Resentment & Stress As A Female Breadwinner
- Smart Money Mamas: College Compact
- Spills Spot: Mothers Day
- My Family On A Budget: When Our Emergency Fund Saved The Day (my first ever guest post)
Awards & Speaking Appearences from Liz, the founder & CEO of Chief Mom Officer.
Plutus 2017 – Nominated Best Family Finance Blog
Plutus 2018 – Winner Best Family Finance Blog; Nominated Best Series (Breadwinning, Six Figure, Millionaire Women)
Feedspot: Top 80 Working Mom Blogs
Plutus 2019 – Nominated Best Family Finance Blog; Winner Best Series (Breadwinning, Six Figure, Millionaire Women)
Plutus 2022 – Nominated Best Family Finance blog
Lola Retreat NYC 2018 – Panel discussion about my husbands illness
WordPress CT Meetup 2018 – How To Run An Award Winning Blog
FinCon 2018 – Be A Business, MBA For Digital Entrepreneurs
FinCon 2019 – Teaching Your Kids About Money Without Boring Them
Choose FI CT 2019 – Reaching FI With Kids & Second Generation FI
Reach Out to Liz to Inquire About Working Together Or Collaborating
My specialties – and favorite topics to write and talk about- are women seeking financial independence; female breadwinners/six figure earners/millionaires; getting through and preparing for a financial crisis; and kids and money.